Field Service Representative
What you can expect on a visit from a Jersey Canada Field Service Representative:
- Assist and answer questions on registrations, transfers, membership, genetic testing and tagging;
- Provide advice on feeding Jersey calves, heifers and cows;
- Discuss sources of Jersey genetics;
- Chat about the wide range of services and tools that Jersey Canada has to offer such as award programs, youth initiatives, information resources (pedigree's, website, social media, events, marketing, etc.);
- Inform producers about the value of Jersey milk, the housing of Jerseys and breed differences to help your herd thrive.
(519) 821-1020 (ext. 100)